Of course, the problem was what to do with the back of Mac's head? So I bought a baldcap, and quickly glued it down with spirit gum.
Then I added cotton and latex "worms" all over the back of the bald cap.
Hopefully next year I can experiment with RMGP, but this year I used cream makeup that comes in tubes.
MUCH easier to use than creme makeup mixed with castor oil. I can't tell you the many nightmares I've had
with trying to color a prosthetic piece with THAT crappy mixture.
Anyway, I added the browns, reds, and yellows to the head worms.
Eventually, Mac began to look more and more Freddy-like. In fact, he liked my efforts so well, that he would have
preferred that I do the entire makeup and forget about the mask. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time, as Freddy and
Laura Croft were to make an appearance at a party later that night.